Maybe this is how I got here?

Maybe this is how I got here?
Yep it makes you fat...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Feeling Much Better

Saturday, 200 pounds.

      Things have been pretty rough.  Feeling very deprived, very alone, and very impatient.  Today was much better though.  I think A huge load of homework that wasn't so stressful was actually good therapy for me.  Maybe I'm lacking a feeling of purpose.  Or it could be that I'm lacking my family and friendships that live a gazillion miles away from.  This semester has been different because I go to school 5 days a week instead of 2 and my classmates aren't talkative at all.  I really miss conversation.  My husband is literally the only person I talk to everyday unless I call friends or family from back home.  I hope things change because I don't like feeling so down all the time.  I'm thinking adding in some gym days could possibly help.  More exercise would give me more "endorphins" right? And an added Bonus would be that the pounds might fall off more quickly. 
       About to go eat dinner I'm hoping that my food taste good!  Turkey and green beans with a half cup of brown rice.  Yesterday was another bomb dinner.  I'm starting to think there is an issue with my taste buds for real!  Oh and the scale said 200 today.  I'm thinking I can hit the 180s next month with the added workouts.  I'm planning on researching ways to supercharge your weight loss.  I might give a few different things a try and see what happens.     

1 comment:

  1. I hope things are going better!! :) and let me know what you find about super charging weightloss!! I NEED that! LOL

    ReplyDelete