Maybe this is how I got here?

Maybe this is how I got here?
Yep it makes you fat...

Monday, January 24, 2011

Never giving up...

         I should be studying right now but starting a blog sounds like more fun to me.  So my husband is napping on the couch and as soon as he wakes up I'm sure that we will be out the door for our nightly stroll with our black lab "Miley".  Why am I starting a Blog?  I need something, something to dedicate myself to.  I need accountability.  I so badly want to regain control over my eating and exercise habits.  I'm on the right track right now.  But the waiting for the weight to fall off is so hard.  I wish it could happen overnight but I obviously didn't put it on overnight.  Okay so here it is...today I am 5'4, 204 pounds two weeks ago I was 212 pounds so I am making some progress.  I feel like I can keep up the walking and drinking just water but the fact that food is losing its flavor to me sucks.  I don't know what the deal is but I'm not enjoying anything.  Even things I would normally enjoy if I weren't dieting.  I hope this issue solves itself and my taste buds come back to life.  I want a cherry coke so bad right now but going to take another sip of my water.  Guess this is what thin taste like, yay.

2 comments:

  1. This is GREAT!

    I really hope you keep this up. I can't wait to make this a favorite site back at work and check it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know u can do it! Looove ya gurl! I'll be following ;)

    ReplyDelete