Maybe this is how I got here?

Maybe this is how I got here?
Yep it makes you fat...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

its 3 AM

 So glad class isn't until 1 tomorrow...

       Can't sleep.  Mostly because I'm watching a recorded Oprah show and haven't gotten my butt in bed.
I broke out the Wii Fit a few hours ago and did my thirty minutes of stepping and a few sets of juggling (probably jiggling).  I love that juggling game so much fun.  Like I'd ever be able to do that in real life...not at the top of my list of to do things.  Hmm a little late for New Years Resolutions but maybe I should write a few. 

1. Finish things I start (including this Blog). 
2. Get to a healthy weight.
3. Learn how to play my Acoustic Guitar

Staying up late is not the greatest idea since I don't eat past 9pm.  Goodnight <3 :)

2 comments:

  1. You did 30 mins of wii fit step??? I bet your calf muscles are KILLING you today!! LOL
    GOOD JOB!!! :D

    ReplyDelete