Maybe this is how I got here?

Maybe this is how I got here?
Yep it makes you fat...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Change of Plans

So I don't think I ever clarified but I was doing a low carb high protein diet.  A couple of days ago I decided to change to weight watchers.  I need to be more realistic with myself.  I LOVE BREAD.  I can't do no/low carb.  If I want to lose weight I've gotta do it doing something I can do forever.  And I need a support group.  I am going to my first meeting tomorrow.  Very EXCITED/ embarrassed because this is the third time I've joined in Austin.  Both times I only lasted a few weeks and then quit because I wasn't doing it.  Not going to happen this time.  I am not letting myself quit.  So.  I'm happy and ready to start week one tomorrow! :) Probably going to weigh in at 200 tomorrow considering the fact that I had some valentines day candy and ate out a couple of times this weekend.  Not going to let it get me down though I'm ready to jump in this thing for...forever.  Went to a cycle class Thursday and kicked booty but need to kick it up to three times a week.  As always hanging in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment